Chicago Walking and Train Tours
Discover Food, Culture and History Via the L System
We Explore Chicago and Its Neighborhoods
At L Stop Tours, we believe you haven’t seen Chicago until you’ve explored the Loop and many of our city’s vibrant neighborhoods. From historic areas such as the Prairie Avenue District to the colorful street murals and delicious cuisine on our Pilsen neighborhood adventure, L Stop Tours offers experiences that are perfect for both tourists and locals.
Our tours are fun, engaging and provide a perspective of the city you don’t get from other Chicago walking tours. We ride the train to diverse neighborhoods and explore interesting sites in the vicinity of L stops.
Our Chicago walking and train tours are a different way for friends and family to see the very best of our beautiful city. L Stop Tours has been called one of the most unique Chicago neighborhood tours in the city by Choose Chicago!
Ready to find the tour that’s right for you? Explore all of our Chicago tours!
What Makes Us Different
- We include transit fees in the price of every tour (food and beverage costs included on select tours ). Please check individual tour pages for details.
- We keep our Chicago walking tours small (max 8 people) to ensure a more intimate experience.
- Our tour guides are knowledgable, experienced and engaging.
- We ride the L, enabling us to easily visit a variety of Chicago neighborhoods.
- We walk to historic sites and local establishments that are located close to L stations.
- We keep it interesting and fun! We'll tell you good stories but we won't overload you with long lectures and memorized facts.