Chicago City Tours
With L Stop Tours, Explore Chicago's Neighborhoods, Food, Culture and History via the L System
We Explore Chicago's Neighborhoods
At L Stop Tours, we believe you haven’t seen the city until you’ve taken one of our Chicago city tours — and what better way to get there than by elevated train! From our tours of historic neighborhoods such as the Chicago Prairie District to the colorful street murals and delicious cuisine available on our Pilsen Chicago neighborhood adventure, L Stop offers experiences that are perfect for both tourists and locals.
Our Chicago city tours are fun, efficient and provide a perspective of the city that you won’t get from other Chicago walking tours. We ride the train to diverse neighborhoods and explore interesting sites in the vicinity of L stops.
Explore all of our Chicago walking tours!
What Makes Us Different
- Please see our Covid Response Page for specifics regarding 2020 tours
- We keep our Chicago city tour group sizes small (2-10 people) for regular tours
- Prairie District, Pilsen and Chinatown tours can accommodate larger groups (11-20 people)
- We visit more neighborhoods than other companies because we use the L as our primary mode of transportation
- We walk to historic sites and local establishments that are located close to L stations
- We keep it interesting and fun! We'll tell you good stories but we won't overload you with long lectures and memorized facts
- We include everything in the cost of your ticket (food, beverage, transportation)
Learn what people from around the country — and even our city of Chicago — have to say. Visitors and Chicago natives alike enjoy the integration of culture, cuisine and camaraderie of L Stop Tours. No matter which Chicago city tour you choose, you'll experience what we discovered many years ago — that Chicago is filled with diverse, unique and vibrant neighborhoods. And each one is worth a visit!View Our FAQs
What's exciting to me is coming back to do additional tours to gain a broader understanding of Chicago.”
Chip D. | Bethlehem, PA
I can't believe how much our guide, Tom, knew about Chicago! Because he’s lived there his entire life, he also told stories and shared personal experiences that made it fun and interesting.”
Kermit B. | Worcester, MA
Great tour! The food and drinks along the way were a nice surprise and kept our group going. Would definitely recommend!”
Jan M. | Carmel, IN
What I really like about L Stop Tours is that you get to see many different neighborhoods. Outside the loop, we explored the West Loop and two different sections of Pilsen, which all felt totally different and unique.”
Hayes W. | Chicago, IL