Chicago Sightseeing Tours
Explore Chicago's Neighborhoods, Food, Culture and History via the L System
We Explore Chicago's Neighborhoods
At L Stop Tours, we believe you haven’t seen the city until you’ve taken one of our Chicago neighborhood tours — and what better way to get there than by elevated train! From our tours of historic neighborhoods such as the Chicago Prairie District to the colorful street murals and delicious cuisine available on our Pilsen Chicago neighborhood adventure, L Stop offers experiences that are perfect for both tourists and locals.
Our tours are fun, efficient and provide a perspective of the city that you won’t get from other Chicago walking tours. We ride the train to diverse neighborhoods and explore interesting sites in the vicinity of L stops.
Our tours are considered a unique and fun way for friends and family to see the best of our beautiful city. L Stop Tours has even been called one of the most unique Chicago neighborhood tours in the city by Choose Chicago!
Ready to find the tour that’s right for you? Explore all of our Chicago walking tours!
What Makes Us Different
- We include everything in the cost of your ticket (food, beverage, transportation except where limited by COVID-19 restrictions) Please check individual tour pages for details
- We keep our Chicago city tour group size small (max 6 people) for regular tours
- Learn about the city from tour guides who were born and raised in Chicago and have lived here for decades
- Since the L train is our primary mode of transportation, our Chicago neighborhood tours visit more districts and locations than other tours
- We walk to historic sites and local establishments that are located close to L stations
- We keep it interesting and fun! We'll tell you good stories but we won't overload you with long lectures and memorized facts
Learn what people from both around the country and local residents have to say about our Chicago neighborhood tours!View Our FAQs
What's exciting to me is coming back to do additional tours to gain a broader understanding of Chicago.”
Chip D. | Bethlehem, PA
I can't believe how much our guide, Tom, knew about Chicago! Because he’s lived there his entire life, he also told stories and shared personal experiences that made it fun and interesting.”
Kermit B. | Worcester, MA
Great tour! The food and drinks along the way were a nice surprise and kept our group going. Would definitely recommend!”
Jan M. | Carmel, IN
What I really like about L Stop Tours is that you get to see many different neighborhoods. Outside the loop, we explored the West Loop and two different sections of Pilsen, which all felt totally different and unique.”
Hayes W. | Chicago, IL