Chicago Walking Tours
Discover the City's Culture, History and More
We Explore Chicago and Its Neighborhoods
Chicago is one of the world’s great walking cities. At L Stop Tours, we carefully design each of our tours to include a mix of Chicago’s famous sites and attractions — historic architecture, cultural venues and interesting places to enjoy food and drink.
Our tours are fun, engaging and provide a unique perspective of the city that you won’t find on other tours. We go inside famous buildings, not just look at them from the river or the top of a double-decker bus. We visit pubs and restaurants that have great Chicago stories, not just establishments that are convenient to our route. And we explore diverse neighborhoods throughout the city, learning about their history and culture. L Stop Tours offers experiences that are perfect for both tourists and locals.
L Stop Tours has been called one of the most unique Chicago neighborhood tours in the city by Choose Chicago, the official destination marketing organization for the city.
Ready to find the tour that’s right for you? Explore all of our Chicago tours!
What Makes Us Different
- Owner of the company and lead tour guide, Tom, is a lifelong Chicagoan with a wide range of knowledge and personal experiences about the city.
- We keep it interesting and fun! We’ll tell you good stories but we won’t overload you with long lectures and memorized facts.
- We keep our public walking tours small (max 10 people) to ensure a more intimate experience.
- We also offer customized private tours and also tours for larger groups.
- Transit fees (if applicable) are included in the price of the tour. Some tours include a short train ride.
- Our tours cover more ground and last longer than other walking tours but are timed so that you won’t lose interest or tire out.