Pilsen: Creativity and Community
Tour runs Tuesday & Thursday. Book now!
Get ready to experience beautiful and unique public art. Meet your guide in front of Chagall’s “Four Seasons” mosaic in the Loop. Next, we’ll board the Pink Line train at the historically-restored Quincy L Stop (1897) and make our way to Pilsen — a vibrant Chicago neighborhood just southwest of the Loop, originally settled by Czech immigrants.
Upon arrival in the Pilsen Chicago neighborhood, you’ll enjoy a taste of authentic Mexican cuisine and visit the National Museum of Mexican Art. During this Chicago walking tour, you’ll learn the history of the neighborhood, see beautiful street murals and unique homes.
After that, you’ll hop back on the train to the Loop and wrap up this neighborhood tour with a look at one of Chicago’s most well-known sculptures.
Want to learn more about what makes the Pilsen Chicago neighborhood so special? Take a look at our Chicago neighborhood guide.
- Masks required in some public spaces
- Hand sanitizer available
- Social distancing
- Health & Safety Page
- Choice of taco and beverage
- Sweet treat
- National Museum of Mexican Art
Book Pilsen: Creativity and Community
Duration: 3 hours
Extra time built in for train travel
Price: Adult $60
- Tour price includes transit fees, food & beverages
- Days of operation: Tue, Thu
- Start time: 11:00am
- Tours begin and end in the Loop
- Walking distance: 1.4 miles
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Tour itinerary may be subject to minor revisions as necessary
Ticket Purchase Requirements
- Must able to climb stairs
- Tour requires minimum of 2 guests to run - single bookings subject to cancellation if minimum is not met
- Maximum tour size - 6 guests
- Children must be 12 years or older and accompanied by an adult (age 18 or older)
Tour Meeting Point and Stops
Meeting Point: Chagall's "Four Seasons"
10 S Dearborn St, Chicago, IL 60603
Enjoy beautiful public art
Taqueria Los Comales
1544 W 18th St, Chicago, IL 60608
Enjoy an authentic Mexican taco and beverage before exploring the neighborhood
Pilsen Murals and Neighborhood Walk
Residential and commercial areas of Pilsen
Stroll the neighborhood and learn the stories behind its famous murals and public art
National Museum of Mexican Art
1852 W 19th St, Chicago, IL 60608
Explore the colorful collections in this beautiful art museum with rotating exhibits
50 W Washington St, Chicago, IL 60602
Wrap up with a look at one of Chicago's most well-known sculptures