We're looking forward to showing you around this amazing city!
Before you make a reservation and book a tour of Chicago with L Stop Tours, there are some things to know. Our tours...
- Involve some walking — wear comfortable shoes.
- Often require the use of stairs to access L stations.
- Happen rain or shine — dress for the weather.
- Include food, beverages, restrooms, and transportation.
- Don’t accommodate food allergies at this time.
- Visit 1-3 neighborhoods beyond the Loop every tour.
- Require ID to enter certain venues or be served alcohol.
For more information, check out these links from the Chicago Transit Authority:
For additional information, review the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Ready to Get Started?
Book a tour of Chicago now! Start by exploring the available tours.