We're looking forward to showing you around this amazing city!
Before making a tour reservation, please note the following:
- All tours involve some walking — wear comfortable shoes.
- Some L stations are NOT handicapped accessible and require the use of stairs.
- Dress for the weather; tours take place rain or shine.
- Food, beverages and transportation are included.
- Restrooms are available throughout all tours.
- Food allergies cannot be accommodated at this time.
- ID is required to enter certain venues or be served alcohol.
- Tour schedules are designed to accommodate minor train delays (usually 30 minutes or less).
For more information, check out these links from the Chicago Transit Authority:
For additional information, review the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Ready to Get Started?
Book a tour of Chicago now! Start by exploring the available tours.