We're looking forward to showing you around this amazing city!
Before making a tour reservation, please note the following:
- For all of our Chicago walking tours, we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- Some L stations are NOT handicapped accessible and require the use of stairs.
- Dress for the weather; Chicago tours take place rain or shine.
- Food, beverages, and transportation are included.
- Restrooms are available throughout all Chicago walking tours.
- Food allergies cannot be accommodated at this time.
- ID is required to enter certain venues or be served alcohol.
- Tour schedules are designed to accommodate minor train delays (usually 30 minutes or less).
To learn more about precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19, visit our Health & Safety page.
For more information, check out these links from the Chicago Transit Authority
- CTA Coronavirus Info
- CTA Safety and CTA Security
- CTA Code of Conduct
- Accessibility Information
- How Delays are Managed
For additional information, review the Frequently Asked Questions section.