We're looking forward to showing you around this amazing city!
Before making a tour reservation, please note the following:
- For all of our Chicago walking tours, we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- Some L stations are NOT handicapped accessible and require the use of stairs.
- Dress for the weather; our Chicago tours take place rain or shine.
- Transit fees (where applicable) are included in the tour price.
- Food/beverages are available for purchase on all tours.
- Restrooms are available throughout all Chicago walking tours.
- ID is required to be served alcohol.
To learn more about precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19, visit our Health & Safety page.
For more information, check out these links from the Chicago Transit Authority
- CTA Coronavirus Info
- CTA Safety and CTA Security
- CTA Code of Conduct
- Accessibility Information
- How Delays are Managed
For additional information, review the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Explore Our Tour Offerings
River North: Historic PubsDuration: 3.5 hours Price: Adult $60
Two neighborhoods, four taverns and the perfect blend of culture, food and stories on our popular Chicago historic pub tour See available dates here.View Tour Details
Underground Chicago: Pedway TourDuration: 2.5 hours Price: Adult $60
Experience Chicago's system of underground walkways. See available dates here.View Tour Details
Loop: Home of the Modern SkyscraperDuration: 3.5 hours Price: Adult $60
See Chicago's most historic buildings and train station. Stroll around downtown, see inside of famous buildings and ride the train around the Loop. See available dates here.View Tour Details