We're looking forward to showing you around this amazing city!
Before making a tour reservation, please note the following:
- For all of our Chicago walking tours, we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- Some L stations are NOT handicapped accessible and require the use of stairs.
- Dress for the weather; our Chicago tours take place rain or shine.
- Transit fees are included in all tour prices.
- Food/beverages are included on select tours and are available for purchase on all tours.
- Dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated on tours where food/beverages are included.
- Restrooms are available throughout all Chicago walking tours.
- ID is required to be served alcohol.
- Tour schedules are designed to accommodate minor train delays (usually 30 minutes or less).
To learn more about precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19, visit our Health & Safety page.
For more information, check out these links from the Chicago Transit Authority
- CTA Coronavirus Info
- CTA Safety and CTA Security
- CTA Code of Conduct
- Accessibility Information
- How Delays are Managed
For additional information, review the Frequently Asked Questions section.