We're looking forward to showing you around this amazing city!
Before making a tour reservation, please note the following:
- All tours involve some walking — wear comfortable shoes.
- Some L stations are NOT handicapped accessible and require the use of stairs.
- Dress for the weather; tours take place rain or shine.
- Food, beverages and transportation are included.
- Restrooms are available throughout all tours.
- Food allergies cannot be accommodated at this time.
- ID is required to enter certain venues or be served alcohol.
- Tour schedules are designed to accommodate minor train delays (usually 30 minutes or less).
For more information, check out these links from the Chicago Transit Authority
For additional information, review the Frequently Asked Questions section.