L Stop Tours Offers a Different Way to See Chicago
L Stop Tours provides many ways to ensure a fun experience for large groups, corporate outings, parties or other special occasions on our Chicago city tours.
We visit diverse, vibrant neighborhoods throughout the city via the L — Chicago’s elevated train system. Upon arrival at our destination, we explore the history, culture, and food of the area via walking tours. It’s fun, interactive and one of the most unique experiences in the city. You haven’t seen Chicago if you haven’t been to the neighborhoods.
Learn more about the tours below or contact L Stop Tours now to schedule your event!
Large Group Tours
Booking a Big Group? Not a Problem
Large group tours are similar to our regular Chicago walking tours but reconfigured to accommodate larger groups (11-20 guests). Great for corporate events, team outings, family gatherings, etc. All large group tours are exclusive to your group and closed to the general public.
Currently, we can accommodate large groups for the following neighborhoods:
- Chinatown: Sample the Far East & More
- Prairie District: Street of the Elite
- Pilsen: Creativity and Community
To learn more about these areas, you can visit our Chicago neighborhood guide.
Large group tours may only be booked using the form link below and must be made a minimum of two weeks in advance. Tours are subject to availability.
Just for You
Looking for a private tour for your small group of ten or fewer guests? Any of our tours can be made private (closed to the general public). Great for parties, special occasions, team building, etc.
Small group private tours require the “buy out” of any remaining tour tickets up to the ten guest maximum for our regular tours.
These tours may only be booked using the form link below and must be made a minimum of two weeks in advance. Tours are subject to availability.
Off the Beaten Track
Treat your group to something special! These unique experiences are not part of our regular tour schedule and are available by request only. (A minimum of four participants is required but we can accommodate up to 20 guests.) We’ve created amazing trips to the following neighborhoods:
- Andersonville: Scandan-Asian Adventure – This internationally-themed North Side tour gives you an inside look at Chicago’s Swedish and Pan Asian communities.
- Evanston: Suburban Excursion – Travel to the North Shore where you’ll visit a world-renowned house of worship, quirky mini museums and a gorgeous Lake Michigan harbor and beachfront.
- Logan Square: Breweries of the Blue Line – Learn about Chicago’s dynamic craft beer industry as you visit various breweries in the vibrant communities of Bucktown and Logan Square.
- River North: Historic Pubs – This lively tour of historic Chicago taverns is offered on our regular tour schedule but is only available once a month. If that date doesn’t work for your group, just contact us with your preferred date.
These special request tours may only be booked using the form link below and must be made a minimum of two weeks in advance. Tours are subject to availability.